I saw you in here, all the time, alone.
Sometimes I was alone too, or with friends.
Eye contact lingered; the seeds had been sown.
The isolation this romance all mends.
But now you're here with this other girl.
You're smiling and she's smiling, but I frown
As all my notions rapidly unfurl;
What I thought was true is flipped upside down.
But whatever, I don't care, your moustache
Looks like it's been drawn on with crayons and
I hope she gives you some foul itching rash
When you take her tenderly by the hand.
I wanted someone lonely just like me
To pat me on the head, say I'm pretty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
trainwreck that i am
and i am what i am what i am
a trainwreck, that i am
and i am what i am what i am
a trainwreck
Nice one Fran! it's nice knowing where a few of these ideas stemmed from haha
Though personally I have a soft spot for George's Terminator one =D
Post a Comment